Do you have flexibilty in your vacation time this fall? Pack your bags and head to Costa Rica for 5 nights in October!
October is considered the “green season” (or rainy) season in Central Costa Rica. The likelihood of rain increases during this time of year, but if you aren’t afraid of getting wet and want to take advantage of the lower hotel costs, October can be a great month to travel to the Arenal area!
Travel Package for a Vacation in Costa Rica
We have partnered with our preferred Costa Rica supplier, Way to Go, and their in-country destination management company to offer the following vacation package for 2 adults only for the dates of October 22-27, 2017 (while rooms last).
- 5 nights at the La Paz Waterfalls Peace Lodge Hotel in a Deluxe Guest Room for 2 adults
- Round-trip ground transportation from the airport in San Jose to the Peace Lodge
- Tour: Arenal volcano hike and visit to the Titoku Hot Springs with a guide
- Tour: Twilight Safari with a guided naturalist
- Tour: Arenal Hanging Bridges with a guide
- Travel Insurance for 2 adults
- Printed Travel Documents
- $25 gift card from Elite Escapes Travel Agency
Does not include: airfare, baggage cost, tips for drivers/guides, or meals
Package price for 2 adults: $4150.25 USD (includes taxes and applicable fees)