Bora Bora is the world’s most sought-after island for romance. Bora Bora should be on your list if you are planning a honeymoon or romantic getaway to the Tahitian islands! This is the island where you will experience staying in an over-water bungalow having your breakfast delivered by an outrigger canoe.
You may be asking yourself: why only spend 3 days here? Our answer: because there is so much to see! Our advice is to split your time between at least 2 islands as each island will give you a different perspective of the Tahitian islands.
Whether you are coming to Bora Bora from another island or you have just stepped off the plane in Papeete, you will need to take a flight to the island of Bora Bora. Transportation to your resort should be arranged in advance. There are few taxis on the island. When you choose to work with Elite Escapes we make sure all of your transportation is booked ahead of time to keep your travels stress-free.
In the evenings, some restaurants provide car and boat transportation to and from your resort. Or arrive via an outrigger canoe!
- Jump on jetskis or waterskis and scoot along the smooth lagoon
- Charter a powerboat and enjoy stops for snorkeling or a beach picnic
- Take sail in a catamaran for a sunset cruise accompanied by local musicians and dancers
- End your day at one of the 5-star resort restauarants
- Climb onboard a helicopter for a breathtaking ride
- Try your sea legs and learn to kitesurf
- Rent bicycles or a 2 person “fun car” for a ride along the flat roads
- Celebrate your adventures at one of the famous local restaurants
- 4×4 safari on hidden roads up to overlooks and historical sites
- Discover the dozens of shopping areas for art, handcrafts, pearls and Tahitian oils
- Visit the artisan galleries and pick up your own original
- Spend the afternoon enjoying famous Matira Beach or the secluded beaches on one of the many islets surrounding Bora Bora
Bora Bora is paradise perfected! You can’t go wrong by spending a few days enjoying this Tahitian island! Contact us here to start planning your getaway to Bora Bora!0