Elopement weddings and destination weddings is one area of romance travel we focus on. You can find out more about that here. As stated on our website we work closely with reputable wedding vendors and hotel resorts. One of the resorts in Jamaica that is all-inclusive and adults-only that gives off an authentic Jamaican vibe is Couples Resorts. Couples has 4 resorts in different areas of Jamaica and has just came out with a new elopement wedding package for $350 (terms and conditions apply) .
What is included?
- A spectacular wedding location on the beach or in the tropical gardens
- Sparkling wine and wedding cake
- Fresh bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere of your choice of purple or white dendrobium orchids
- Private dinner on the beach for two
- Wedding officiant
- Marriage certificate
- 25-minute couples’ massage
- Exclusive wedding/honeymoon registry
- Professional photo shoot: One 8 x 10 printed photograph
- Exclusive use of the resort’s sound system for MP3 Player/iPod
- Automated online wedding calendar
- On property wedding coordinator
- Celebratory t-shirts for bride & groom
Who is an elopement wedding package for?
This wedding package is perfect for couples that don’t want the pomp and circumstance of a full wedding, but still want an intimate ceremony in a beautiful location. You can even have up to 2 guests attend for a small additional fee. It is completely legal and valid in the US. We would you get the legal paperwork submitted timely before you arrive in Jamaica.
While you are at Couples why not celebrate your honeymoon at the same time? Spend 7-10 nights enjoying all the aspects of the resort, the spa, and going on tours of the island!
When should the planning begin?
As soon as possible. Couples Resorts limit the amount of weddings they have in one day. If you are set on having your ceremony a specific day then we always suggest to take advantage of the date being open and snag it! There is not a “hold” policy. It is first come, first served.
Begin the planning process by contacting us here or calling us in the office at 1-812-962-3841. We can explain how we work with our wedding couples and answer questions you might have about getting married in Jamaica!